Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Two new Harley sculptures, and some cool shop shots

For the last couple of months I've been doing mostly commissioned work, along with the YOTC bikes. Last week I decided to weld a couple of sculptures for myself, for my store.

Click on any of the pics to get a bigger version and to find more photos.

Th first one is a Panhead, named "Nobody" after Terrance Hill's character in the old spaghetti western "My Name is Nobody." Cool movie to check out if you've never seen it.

You can buy the bike here: Bike #120 "Nobody"

motorcycle sculpture

motorcycle sculpture

motorcycle sculpture

The second one is an Ironhead chopper called "Hustle," available here: Bike #121

Welding sculpture ironhead motorcycle

Welding sculpture ironhead motorcycle

Welding sculpture ironhead motorcycle

And while I was building "Hustle," my buddy Matt got some cool shots...

Shop pics

from the mouth of madness

Shop pics

No comments:

Post a Comment