Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The progression of a M1 Abrams tank

I'd like to thank my family, my friends, and everyone else that have served our country in the United States military.

I can't lie, I didn't do this piece because it is Veteran's Day...but I think it's kind of cool that it turned out that way.

I took some liberties with the tank to give it a "moving forward" look.

The turret rotates 360* and the barrel moves up and down.

Click on the pics for high res versions, and check out the flickr album for a bunch more.

What the heck am I building?

How about now?

"Fast" tank progress

A little progress on the tank before I go watch the michigan game..

It's starting to look like something...

An Army of one.

M1 abrams progress...

M1 abrams progress...

M1 Abrams Tank Metal Sculpture

M1 Abrams Tank Metal Sculpture

M1 Abrams Tank Metal Sculpture

M1 Abrams Tank Metal Sculpture

No comments:

Post a Comment